Morvélo Women’s Prisma Stormshield Bib Tights
- Thermal x Water Repellent x Windproof
- Miti SuperRoubaix fleece backed lycra for warmth and breathability
- StormShield Water Repellence
- 3 Ply Membrane waterproof panels
- Windblock panels on the front of the legs
- Italian Dolomiti dual layer chamois
- Brushed fleece-back straps for maximum insulation
- Front zip with puller
- Flat lock stitching
- Heat seal label
- Panelled construction for superior fit
- Pedal Panel behind the knee removes the central rear seam for pedalling efficiency
- Rubberised Morvelo seam tab
- Reflective details
- Handmade in Europe from Italian fabrics
Our bib shorts are designed to be a tight fit to enable the compression qualities of the Power Lycra to work. Initially they will feel tighter than other shorts but will gentle loosen after the first couple of rides as they adapt to your body, giving a professional level of support and fit.
Please see the guide below for the recommended size with regard to waist inches.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent (we recommend non-bio detergents) using only a small amount of detergent.
- Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Rinse twice and minimize spinning to reduce creasing
- Rinse any heavy soiling prior to washing
- Close all zips and turn the garment inside out
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do NOT use a fabric softener on any cycling clothing! This can destroy the wicking treatments, membranes, water repellent treatments, antibacterial properties etc
- Avoid washing with any velcro, or do up the velcro to avoid snagging and pulling threads
Our StormShield products have been treated with a Durable Water-Repellant finish (DWR), which keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. This coating needs to be replenished periodically, using treatments such as Grangers Spray-On, McNett Revivex, Nikwax TX-Direct and Tectron DWR Treatment.
To maintain optimal water resistance, either follow the instructions with the given treatment or follow the guidelines below applying the water repellent treatment to clean damp or dry fabrics.
HELPING STORMSHIELD HELP YOU
1. Clean the garment first (see above) make sure the garment is completely rinsed.
2. The water repellent treatment can be applied as soon as the garment comes out of the machine is dry as directed.
3. Place the garment on a coat hanger or lay flat in a well-ventilated room / open air and spray on the water repellent treatment.
4. 100% protection will be achieved after around 24 hours. In all situations ensure the garment is dry before wearing.
FEATURES & FABRICS
The legendary MITI SuperRoubaix fabric has been developed so that the mid-weight brushed fleece-back polyester not only keeps the heat in but the micro-fibre weave also lets the sweat evaporate. It’s used to provide warmth and flexibility to compliment the 3 ply membrane panels which provide waterproofing and wind blocking. A dual layer perforated chamois that is designed to excel on 2hr – 6hr rides. They have also been extensively tested in short and harsh Crit and Cyclocross races as well as 24hr solo MTB races so we know they are incredibly adaptable and perform to the highest standard. Created from 2 levels of high density memory foam using the latest in aircell technology to reduce pressure points, the first level provides maximum shock absorption for the hip and pelvic bones leaving the perineal area without pressure for additional comfort. The second level of perforated foam allows for supreme ventilation and moisture management. The chamois is then covered with a soft but resilient outer layer.Thermal soft foot loops stop water and wind encroaching and the brushed fleece bib straps provide maximum warmth whilst keeping everything in it’s place. Not matter what you ride, our ThermoActive tights will keep you rolling in comfort throughout the cooler months.