WOMENS BLOC BLUE THERMOACTIVE JERSEY
“What a great job Morvélo has done with this most versatile of jerseys.”
9/10 – Best on Test
- 100% ThermoActive polyester
- Long close-fit arms
- High and contoured collar
- Closed cuffs
- Embossed neck seam stretch tape
- Silicone gripper at the hem
- Full length YKK cam-lock zip
- Full length zip guard
- Zip garage
- 3 angled deep rear pockets
- 4th hidden zipped pocket in side seam
- Double stitched pockets for extra strength
- Heat seal label
- Panelled construction for superior fit
- Rubberised Morvelo seam tab
- Reflective details
- Handmade in Europe from Italian fabrics
Our jerseys are a slim fit. The cut is not skin tight and they are made out of high stretch fabrics, so that they adapt to your body.
If you wear a medium Morvélo tee, then a medium Morvélo jersey will fit as intended; a close cut suitable for road riding and XC MTB to minimise wind resistance and aid the fast wicking properties of the fabric to work best.
Please see the guide below for the recommended size with regard to the chest inches.
|Neck||Chest||Back Length||Arm Length|
Neck: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
Chest: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
Back Length: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
Arm Length: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent (we recommend non-bio detergents) using only a small amount of detergent.
- Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Rinse twice and minimize spinning to reduce creasing
- Rinse any heavy soiling prior to washing
- Close all zips and turn the garment inside out
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do NOT use a fabric softener on any cycling clothing! This can destroy the wicking treatments, membranes, water repellent treatments, antibacterial properties etc
- Avoid washing with any velcro, or do up the velcro to avoid snagging and pulling threads
- Our ThermoActive Jerseys use a high performance, temperature and moisture regulating polyester. Due to the advanced technical nature of the fabric, it is more prone to abrasion wear than basic polyesters, so we recommend keeping rucksack or hydration pack use to a minimum.
FEATURES & FABRICS
Designed to be the cornerstone of ‘layering’ our ThermoActive jerseys can be worn in a wide range of situations;
• With a base layer and/or gilet when it’s cold
• Under a waterproof when it’s cold and wet
• Used with a base layer and under a jacket if it’s freezing.The closed cuffs and close-fit arms work like arm warmers to keep out the cold and keep the warmth next to the skin. The high collar keeps out the wind and is contoured so it sits high at the front and lower at the back to ensure the jersey fits closely across the shoulders. A zip garage stops the rubbing of the zip puller when fully closed and the full length zip guard blocks any wind.Cycle jerseys are the staple item of any cyclists wardrobe so it’s important to us that they look superb and also perform magnificently. We use a side panel construction and set-in sleeves to tailor the fit so it enables the fast wicking properties of the polyester to work best. We then include details such as the close-fit arms, closed cuffs, stretch tape in the neck seam and silicone gripper in the hem to make it effortlessly comfortable. With a full length zip, 3 angled rear pockets and 4th zipped pocket for valuables, our ThermoActive jerseys are also incredibly adaptable. Just what you need from item of clothing you’ll be wearing throughout the cooler months.